Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Please stop arguing

Since that kind of matter happen,
all my classmates are very 'hot' about what they had wrote.
Yesterday one of my classmate who are actually really brave
he post the picture where those genius guys write down their comment.
At last, more than hundred comments were allocated.
Everybody discuss about those genius.
They suddenly become famous stars for sure.
The next thing happen was two of the genius make a call for my roommate.
Both of them said sorry and clarify that this matter are not related with them.
what they said are not really mean that.
Mm...quite good in put down the responsibilities.
Not bad.
my course mate though that my roommate and me sure will upset about this matter.
Haha..what a joke
I won't get upset because of this.
I face a problem even more serious than this during my primary school.
This kind of thing just a small small case.
Not worth for me to angry or sad.
The next day during class, he ask me to apologize him.
Yup..I can forgive you.
But what you do always see by the God.
Please remember what you did before.
That is your mouth.
I can't and have no right to control what you want to say.
but remember everyone have to make a return for what they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment