Monday, December 13, 2010

Be myself

Since I came to KL on May,
I knew that most of KL people are self-centered.
Until today, I only get the example.
Last few days was my group presentation versus the other group from other class.
Their group grouped by 'smart' people.
Two of them are distinction in diploma.
The next day after presentation,
my roommate show me the comment which written by them in FB.
KNS...
They are just too arrogant in writing those comments.
My roommate was very angry and hot about this matter.
But I told she that there are nothing for us to angry with.
Because they worry their group will get lose in the presentation.
this mean that they 'look high' at us.
so we need to happy instead of angry.
Sometime really no need to care about what people said what people done.
I knew that there are Someone who are looking at what they have done.
What I mean is God.
I knew that God is fair in everything.
so just be myself.
Need no to care about them.
With doing this, our life will get happy and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment