Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Girl's Thinking

Girls or Women
Their thinking are complicated and totally different from the guys.
They used to complain that guys are not really understand what they want and what they think.
But don't they think that guys are thinking of the same matter too?
I am one of the example for this case.
I am not really talk to other people about my past, about my feeling, all thing regarding me.
Since those kind of thing fall onto me.
I wonder why too.
Why I can't just like other people
share their happiness and bad to their friend.
For me, I will just share it with myself or my family.
My house mate wonder why I didn't talk to him for two days.
Maybe I know the reason.
BUT I PRETEND.
Sometime really get mad with my personality.
One of my friend told me that my personality got problem.
Is that true?
I don't know.
All I know is just to protect myself from being hurt by others.
so
I choose to hide.
Hide from others.
Hide form the truth.
Maybe this is not a good thing for me.
but at least
I get the happiness through my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment