Friday, October 1, 2010

Lucky

1.10.2010
Friday
Sunny day
I just wanna to say: Thanks God, I am so happy..I am so satisfied with my result. It was came out on this morning.
I feel that I will get an ugly result. But luckily it is not.
How lucky am I.

30.9.2010
Thursday
Rainy day
Went to met Mr. Joseph to apply to become lab demo.
Together with my friends too.
I knew i from Jenny.
Thanks him so much.
He really help us a lot.
It is not a heavy job as we just need to carry out out the work for only 2 days.
And what we should do is just explain to diploma students about the details of the experiments.
And and and the salary is quite good.
which is one hour ten ringgit.
Hohoho
Another lucky thing happened on me.

29.9.2010
Wednesday
I totally forgot the weather for that day.
Have a date with my dentist.
As my teeth need to 'repair'.
It's pain.
And it cost me RM140.00.
Damn.
But.......
When Shen Tatt brought me back to home.
Wei Kuan and the gang gave me a gift..
A belated birthday gift for me.
It was a dress..
A nice dress..I like it pretty much.

Shen Tatt as a chief of our house
who knew that my teeth get pain seriously
He purposely cooked porridge for me.
Hahaha
Thanks him really much.
If not I don't know what else I can eat.

Appreciate all the people who have been help me.
May God bless.
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment