Friday, July 23, 2010

Doggie


-ROTTWEILER-

Breed Origins:Germany ( Ancient Times )

Breed usage:Cattle Drover and guard dog

Dog Weight:80 - 135 Pounds

Dog Height:22 to 27 inches to the shoulder

Cost of Puppies:Cost of puppies varies depending on location, breeder and pedigree history

My pet
Mickey
A name set by my little sister
Reason is------"it is easier to be remembered and its adorable!"
Well
What a good reason given by she
OK
Let's back to the title
It is a cute..naughty dog
But don't worried
It won't give you a bite
Unless you looks terrible
The things she like to play with are small animals..
Small animals..yup..
like birds..frogs..
Haha

What I still can remember is during our whole family came to KL
to attend my elder sister convocation for degree
My daddy asked his worker to take care of it
Well
Lots of funny things happened..

The worker feed it with a meal..
after that he let it play around our house for A WHILE
ya
Just a while
But it was greedy
'A while' is not enough for it
It don't want to get into its home
as it want more time to play at outside
The worker had no idea at all
What he could do is to put my daddy at phone
It heard my daddy voice
and it tried to search around where is my daddy
since my daddy is the one who take care of it
This can show that how much it miss my daddy..

The thing that I can conclude is..
It really bring happiness to our home..
especially to both of my parents
I knew that both of them get bored sometime
as my elder sister and I stay at KL now..
Feel sorry that both of us have no extra time to go back..
But at least they got SHE to play with.

Although sometime it was very naughty
But I love it very much...
and
my parents too.

May God bless.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment